- Club Funds are to be used solely for supporting the activities of the club as described in the club constitution.
- The Treasurer is responsible for the accurate accounting of all club funds. Further details of the Treasurer’s responsibilities are provided in the Job Description.
- The Programme Secretary can commit funds for the engagement of speakers and judges in support of the programme.
- The Chairman, Vice-Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer, PDI Secretary and
Development Secretary can individually commit up to £100 of club funds for necessary expenditure in support of the club’s activities. Such commitments must be notified to the Treasurer and committee at the earliest reasonable moment.
- Any Expenditure between £100 and £500 can be authorised by the Chairman or Treasurer supported by any one of the club’s officers. (The Chairman, Vice-Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer, PDI Secretary, The Programme Secretary and The Development Secretary).
- Any expenditure in excess of £500 must be authorised by the committee, by majority vote and recorded in the minutes.
- All cheques are to be signed by any two of the authorised signatories.